Requirements stipulated in the Environmental Compliance Approval for each plant
All wastewater treatment plants
Owner/operator of WWTP
Submitted to/publication requirements
MOECC District Manager
May be posted online (optional).
Due date/ frequency
Submitted annually "within 90 days following the end of the period being reported upon" (usually the calendar year).
Minimum data requirements
- Summary and interpretation of all monitoring data and a comparison to the effluent limits outlined in [the ECA], including an overview of the success and adequacy of the works;
- Description of any operating problems encountered and corrective actions taken;
- Summary of all maintenance carried out on any major structure, equipment, apparatus, mechanism or thing forming part of the works;
- Results of regular monitoring and inventory of the oil systems pertaining to the sewage works, including follow-up actions/remedial measures undertaken when required;
- Summary of any effluent quality assurance or control measures undertaken in the reporting period;
- Summary of the calibration and maintenance carried out on all effluent monitoring equipment.
May also include
Population served, capacity, description, and classification of plant.
Not required to be posted online.